Careers - FPGA Developer
Want to take FPGA programming to a whole new level?
In our team we develop modern FPGA systems composed of dedicated programmable logic IP cores as well as the software controlling them. We incorporate best practices from the software world into the FPGA development process. We work with the latest FPGA chips (like the UltraScale+ MPSoC) and programming languages (e.g. Chisel).
As an FPGA developer you will work on designing and implementing data processing IP cores using hardware description languages like Chisel, Verilog or VHDL. You will be responsible for integrating entire processing systems including dedicated IP cores, CPUs and system buses. You will be responsible for balancing data transfers and designing and implementing interfaces for all the blocks in the system. Besides implementing FPGA IP cores and architecture design, you will be developing software - from bare metal firmware, through operating system drivers up to user space applications interacting with the FPGA logic.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- knowledge of at least one hardware description language (e.g. VHDL, Verilog, Chisel)
- good understanding of computer architectures
- experience in designing digital circuits
- experience in testing digital circuits in both simulation and hardware
- expertise with C/C++
- knowledge of AXI, AHB, APB, Wishbone is recommended
- knowledge of communication interfaces such as UART, I2C, SPI, TileLink etc.
- knowledge of fast communication interfaces such as PCI, PCIE, USB, ChipLink, etc.
- understanding of SoC FPGA (eg. Xilinx Zynq, Xilinx UltraScale+ MPSoC, Intel SoC FPGA , Microsemi SmartFusion)
- experience with Linux
- experience with bash, git, gcc
- Python and / or other scripting languages are welcome
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by sending your CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us - send an application to email@example.com
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd".
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.