Careers - Hardware Engineer
Ready to build high-end edge computing devices?
In our team we design electronic devices that incorporate the latest processing platforms. This involves a comprehensive electronics development starting from initial prototypes up to production-ready units. We cover different application areas including industrial control, medical devices, Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles (UAVs) and consumer electronics. Each of our hardware design projects is a challenge that requires good engineering practice, interdisciplinary knowledge and creativity.
As a team member you will prepare PCB hardware designs in Altium Designer according to stated requirements. You will take part in prototype assembly and bringup processes. You will work with both company designs and prototypes provided by our partners. You will cooperate with software developers preparing the hardware platforms in required configurations. You will be encouraged to prepare bringup reports, project documentation and keep track of your engineering work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- knowledge of issues in the field of digital electronics (typical hardware communication interfaces, voltage standards, logic families)
- multilayer PCB designing skills
- expertise in Altium Designer
- experience with oscilloscope, multimeter, logic analyzer, soldering station
- the ability to fix, improve and modify PCBs with SMD components
- EMC testing related knowledge will be an advantage
- an eye for detail, great manual skills and patience
- the ability to document work precisely and accurately
- the ability to diagnose and solve typical bring-up problems in electronic devices
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by sending your CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us - send an application to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd".
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.