Careers - Sales Engineer
Do you wish to shape the future of computing systems? Join the Antmicro team in Poznan to help find new customers and markets where our edge AI technologies and open source approach will make a difference.
We work with the largest stakeholders in the new tech and silicon industry, including Intel, NXP, Nvidia, Xilinx and Google. That’s why we have access to bleeding-edge technologies like Nvidia Jetson Xavier or Xilinx UltraScale+, most often before they even enter the market.
We are a Platinum Founding Member of the RISC-V initiative, where we are joined by UC Berkeley, Google, Tesla and others in bringing forth a revolutionary, open Instruction Set Architecture paving the way for the next 50 years of computing design innovation.
We use, create and support open source projects such as Zephyr, Linux, Android, and our own simulation framework, Renode. We enable Artificial Intelligence at the edge, create complex multi-node networks for IoT and build robots, drones and other intelligent devices for customers around the globe thanks to our extensive in-house R&D.
If you are passionate about technology and want to land a job where you can navigate customers towards leading open and interoperable hardware and software platforms, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
As the sales and business development team of a disruptive brand, we take care to develop thorough and in-depth knowledge regarding all aspects of Antmicro’s products and solutions and how they relate to the company’s underlying vision of driving development even in traditionally closed and proprietary domains through open source and collaboration. To effectively perform our consultative and solution-based sales strategy, we learn all about the relevant technologies and identify product applications by studying and disseminating current market trends. Throughout the year we organize and lead trade shows, conferences, seminars and other marketing events to reach and develop our customer base.
One of your key roles will be to offer all existing and potential customers the highest level of sales in a dynamic, technical context. You will collaborate across teams, working closely with senior engineers, business development and marketing executives. On a regular basis you will keep your team members up to date on the progress of sales opportunities by preparing reports and presentations. By staying up to date with product development and through continuous self-training you will develop confidence and enhance your customer-facing skills while leveraging your technical expertise. You will maintain frequent, quick and professional business correspondence/calls in English, which requires a proficient level of written communication skills and constant language training.
- minimum 3+ years of successful customer-facing technical sales experience
- experience in managing B2B relations with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth
- minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
- minimum 6 months sales experience in a similar role, ideally within the field of computer science / new technologies
- strong technical knowledge, understanding of and passion for high-tech
- strong analytical, numerical and presentation skills
- experience in executing company priorities in collaborative negotiations
- ability to perform market and relevant technical research independently
- understanding of the supply chain dynamics in the high-tech and semiconductor market segment
- fluency in English, highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- willingness to continuously assess and improve your work methodology
- ability to develop and use solution-based, consultative sales techniques
- high self-motivation to take initiative and maintain ownership of tasks
- entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a challenging and flexible team
- ready to travel for business when necessary
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by sending your CV in PDF to email@example.com
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd".
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.