It’s never too early to start your professional career. Antmicro’s internship program gives you the opportunity to get hands-on experience doing real work on real projects with our engineers.
- full time students of senior years in computer science, electronics or related fields
- availability during an intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total) or flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
- understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- methodical approach and attention to detail
- teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- good command of English
Your interests may include:
- kernel development
- embedded middleware
- cloud computing
- machine learning/AI algorithms
- video processing
- rTOS development & OS porting
- device drivers development
- computer architectures
- object-oriented programming
- scripting languages
- hardware design
Learn to work with industry-leading tech, such as Android, Zephyr, Linux, Renode, RISC-V, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenCV, Singularity, KiCad, Docker, ROS and more.
If you would like to apply, fill in and submit our application form.