Careers - Internships
It’s never too early to start your professional career. Antmicro’s internship program gives you the opportunity to get hands-on experience doing real work on real projects with our engineers.
The application process to the following teams is open all year round:
- Software Team (Embedded / FPGA / AI)
- Hardware Design Team
- Renode Team (C# / Desktop Application Development)
- Full time students of senior years in computer science, electronics or related fields
- Availability min. 20-30 hours/week during the academic year or 40 hours/week over the summer
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
- Readiness for everyday work in Linux
- Ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- Methodical approach and attention to detail
- Teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- Good command of English
Depending on the program you are applying for, your interests may include:
- Algorithmics and artificial intelligence
- New programming paradigms and methods
- Continuous integration and test automation
- Electronics design and hardware development
- Interest in embedded systems / IoT
- Interest in open source projects
If you would like to apply, send your CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd".
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.