Do you wish to shape the future of computing systems? Join the Antmicro team in Wroclaw to help find new customers and markets where our edge AI technologies and open source approach will make a difference.
We work with the largest stakeholders in the new tech and silicon industry, including Intel, NXP, Nvidia, Xilinx and Google. That’s why we have access to bleeding-edge technologies like Nvidia Jetson Xavier or Xilinx UltraScale+, most often before they even enter the market.
We are a Platinum Founding Member of the RISC-V initiative, where we are joined by UC Berkeley, Google, Tesla and others in bringing forth a revolutionary, open Instruction Set Architecture paving the way for the next 50 years of computing design innovation.
We use, create and support open source projects such as Zephyr, Linux, Android, and our own simulation framework, Renode. We enable Artificial Intelligence at the edge, create complex multi-node networks for IoT and build robots, drones and other intelligent devices for customers around the globe thanks to our extensive in-house R&D.
If you are passionate about technology and want to land a job where you can navigate customers towards leading open and interoperable hardware and software platforms, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
As the sales and business development team of a disruptive brand, we take care to develop thorough and in-depth knowledge regarding all aspects of Antmicro’s products and solutions and how they relate to the company’s underlying vision of driving development even in traditionally closed and proprietary domains through open source and collaboration. To effectively perform our consultative and solution-based sales strategy, we learn all about the relevant technologies and identify product applications by studying and disseminating current market trends. Throughout the year we organize and lead trade shows, conferences, seminars and other marketing events to reach and develop our customer base.
One of your key roles will be to offer all existing and potential customers the highest level of sales in a dynamic, technical context. You will collaborate across teams, working closely with senior engineers, business development and marketing executives. On a regular basis you will keep your team members up to date on the progress of sales opportunities by preparing reports and presentations. By staying up to date with product development and through continuous self-training you will develop confidence and enhance your customer-facing skills while leveraging your technical expertise. You will maintain frequent, quick and professional business correspondence/calls in English, which requires a proficient level of written communication skills and constant language training.
- minimum 3+ years of successful customer-facing technical sales experience
- minimum 6 months sales experience in a similar role, ideally within the field of computer science / new technologies
- experience in managing B2B relations with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth
- minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
- strong technical knowledge, understanding of and passion for high-tech
- strong analytical, numerical and presentation skills
- experience in executing company priorities in collaborative negotiations
- ability to perform market and relevant technical research independently
- ability to develop and use solution-based, consultative sales techniques
- fluency in English, highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- willingness to continuously assess and improve your work methodology
- high self-motivation to take initiative and maintain ownership of tasks
- ready to travel for business when necessary
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.