Do you wish to shape the future of computing systems? Join the Antmicro team in Poznan to help create high-quality technical writing content for global open source initiatives where our edge AI technologies and open digital design approach are making a difference.
We use, create and support open source projects such as RISC-V, Zephyr, Linux, Android, and our own simulation framework, Renode. We enable Artificial Intelligence at the edge, create complex IoT systems and build robots, drones and other intelligent devices for customers around the globe thanks to our extensive in-house R&D.
If you are passionate about technology and want to land a job where you can navigate the global developer community towards leading open and interoperable hardware and software platforms, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
A Technical Writer position at Antmicro is a cross-functional role, bringing together our engineering teams and the marketing team. In this role, you will be engaging daily with engineers, marketing and management to understand, structure and drive the content creation that will illustrate and document some of the world’s leading open source projects.
You will get a chance to witness (and try out!) cutting-edge technologies in their prototyping phase, come up with ways to communicate them to the developer community, prepare guides, whitepapers, presentations, articles, technical blog notes and tutorials in close collaboration with Antmicro teams and our Silicon Valley partners.
This position is for you if you have:
- a natural curiosity of how technology works
- a keen interest in language and a knack for explaining difficult things in an approachable way
- a personal interest in computer engineering and new technologies
- a good understanding of scientific principles
You will need experience in:
- reading, revising and challenging existing technical documentation
- creative writing and rephrasing
- driving cross-team and cross-discipline communication
- collecting, writing down and giving structure to scattered information
- overseeing the documentation and publication process
- creating technical blog notes, project documentation, slide decks, presentations, whitepapers, conference abstracts etc.
- strong academic and career background in languages and/or science
- flawless grammar and spelling in English
- knowledge of how to apply both technical and marketing registers
- ease in understanding technical information and processes
- ability to extract crucial data and draw conclusions from scattered information
- good data presentation skills and use of data presentation software and tools (such as Google Suite, draw.io, etc.)
- (optionally) basic programming skills (Python, git) will be a plus
- willingness to continuously assess and improve your work methodology
- high self-motivation to take initiative and maintain ownership of tasks
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.