Join us at Embedded World 2015
Embedded World 2015 is coming very close, and thanks to a wide range of projects we have been involved with recently and the kindness of our partners and customers we will be showing some exciting demos on our and our partners’ booths.
Visit us to see a variety of cutting-edge embedded technologies!
At our shared booth with Enclustra at 4A-121, we’ll show:
- an automatic, Stewart-style object detection setup on Enclustra’s Mars ZX3 module
- industry’s only Android 4.3 for Zynq
- a flexible GUI library for rich interfaces in low-power applications with Cortex-M
At the Toradex booth at 1-629 you can see:
- the first industrial Android 5.0 Lollipop on a Colibri Tegra T30 platform with sensors and actuators
- a 2×2 MIPI-CSI camera stereovision system on a minimal-footprint Apalis Tegra T30 platform
We are also preparing some more demos which might be of interest to enthusiasts of new technologies, we may unveil more about that right before the fair.
EW is also a good place for meetings: there is a lot of them already scheduled, but we will definitely find the time to meet you and talk to you. Don’t hesitate to either write us and arrange a timeslot if you’d like to talk to a specific person – or just drop in, unexpected guests are also very welcome.
See you next week!